English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
MCRC offers the community English as a Second Language classes which include five levels of instruction, from phonics to advanced. Our ESL students attend four classes to five days a week, depending on the time of day. Immigrants and refugees interested in attending GED preparation classes, can do so twice a week, in the evening. All students are tested and carefully placed in level-appropriate classes. All classes are free of charge and are funded through the Pennsylvania Department of Education by the Bureau of Post-Secondary and Adult Education.
ENGLISH is the key to your success!
What will you learn
in our classes?
- Reading and writing skills
- Listening skills
- Vocabulary needed to gain and keep employment
- U.S. history
- American customs and culture
- Placement testing and referral within our educational programs
- Multiple levels of ESL
- Citizenship preparation and support
- One-on-one or small group tutoring (when available)
554 East 10th Street Erie, PA 16503 | Phone: 814.455.0212 | Email: email@example.com
© 2022 Multicultural Community Resource Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site created by the students at Penn State Behrend in the Sam and Irene Black School of Business through Partnership Erie.