English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
MCRC offers a variety of educational support, including in-person classes. Students can attend classes several times a week in: English as a Second Language, Citizenship preparation, and learning support. All students are tested and carefully placed in level-appropriate classes. Schedules are adjusted whenever possible to best meet a student’s needs. ALL classes are free of charge and funded by government or community-based grants.
ENGLISH is the key to your success!
What will you learn
in our classes?
- Reading and writing skills
- Listening skills
- Vocabulary needed to gain and keep employment
- U.S. history
- American customs and culture
- Placement testing and referral within our educational programs
- Multiple levels of ESL
- Citizenship preparation and support
- One-on-one or small group tutoring (when available)
554 East 10th Street Erie, PA 16503 | Phone: 814.455.0212 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 Multicultural Community Resource Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site created by the students at Penn State Behrend in the Sam and Irene Black School of Business through Partnership Erie.