The Diversity Training Program is part of our mission to inform and educate the Community of Erie to value diversity. Since 1998, MCRC has had the privilege of working with people from all over the world, and in providing services to some very diverse populations, we have acquired considerable knowledge and skills that have enabled us to create a comprehensive Diversity Training Program. MCRC is highly committed to helping our community become more accepting and appreciate the value that diversity brings. We know that by embracing differences we can build a better community – making every tomorrow greater than every yesterday.
Our Diversity Training is available to all organizations, schools, and employers in Erie who are interested in:
- Promoting a diverse community
- Increasing their knowledge base in the areas of Cultural Sensitivity, Awareness, and Competence
- Being introduced to the concept of diversity, and learn that although we are different, we have much in common.
- How diversity is expressed is in people’s different communication styles.
- Learning more about the different new populations that are starting to call Erie their home
Through our Diversity Training Program, we offer our customers the unique ability to create a customized training to suit their particular organizational needs.
554 East 10th Street Erie, PA 16503 | Phone: 814.455.0212 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 Multicultural Community Resource Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site created by the students at Penn State Behrend in the Sam and Irene Black School of Business through Partnership Erie.